BIM Revit Modeler
New York, United States
Node Architecture, Engineering, Consulting, P.C. is integrated multi-disciplinary firm providing architectural and engineering services to both public and private sector clients. Our projects range from design and development of large multifamily and mixed-use projects, commercial spaces, tenant fit-outs, hospitality throughout the New York City Area with a focus on sustainable design.
Our team consists of enthusiastic, creative and dedicated self-managed individuals with professional and positive mindsets creating a fun and productive working environment with open communication and team collaboration.
REVIT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Must be able to collaborate. with staff structural engineers, architectural designers and other consultants throughout the entirety of the design process for buildings in the commercial, hospitality/hotel, multi-family/residential/apartment • Meet regularly with management to provide updates on projects and staff needs; Communicate regularly on current project status and include management on project reviews for additional technical input/support • Attend client meetings, and prepare meeting notes; Support staff and management with educating team and clients on recent code/industry developments • Ability to use software to create detailed 2D designs for complex projects • Preparation of 3-D renderings
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Job Type: This is full-time REVIT modeling position offering a benefit package competitively paced within the local market, including medical, disability, paid time off, paid holidays, commuter benefits, continued education reimbursement, exceptional indoor office air quality and more. This is a 100% Revit position.
• 3-5 years experience in all disciplines of Revit modeling.
• Proficient use of MS Outlook, MS Word, Excel, Teams, Odoo a plus.
• Ability to follow the direction of the project manager.
• Ability to work well under pressure and with a positive attitude.
• Ability to generate tangible changes and improvements.
• Must be a self-starter and manage multiple deadlines.
• Attentive to detail and precision, taking pride in their work.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, experience with Office 365 and SharePoint Plus, Odoo a plus.
• United States (Required)
• Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: All interviews, work and meetings will be conducted online remotely (via Zoom).